There are lots of ways to help out!
- Spread the word! Share some of the many important stories on Facebook or Twitter, talk to your friends and family about this campaign, contact local or national media … it all helps to get more people engaged and involved.
- Let me share your story, too. Drop me a note and I’ll make sure to highlight your battle with blood cancer when I talk about Why It Matters.
- Buy my memoir from Amazon or your local independent bookstore. During the campaign, one hundred percent of all proceeds will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Make a tax-deductible donation in any amount to LLS. Every dollar helps!
- Attend one of several fundraising events being held in cities across the country.
- Buy tickets to the Grand Finale Gala in St. Paul on May 16th, 2020. This is a phenomenal, emotional, inspirational event where all of the other local Man and Woman of the Year candidates will celebrate the end of their ten week campaigns with family and friends and other supporters.
- Sponsor a table at the Gala. There are other sponsorship opportunities, too. More details about all types of sponsorship can be found here: 2020 Partnership Opportunities.
- Donate live or silent auction items for the Grand Finale Gala and other smaller fundraising events being held across the country in San Jose, Seattle, and Minneapolis. Contact me with your ideas.
- Contact me if you have other interesting and creative ways to donate to LLS!