There are lots of ways to help out!
- Spread the word! Share some of the many important stories on Facebook or Twitter, talk to your friends and family about this campaign, contact local or national media … it all helps to get more people engaged and involved.
- Let me share your story, too. Drop me a note and I’ll make sure to highlight your battle with blood cancer when I talk about Why It Matters.
- Buy my memoir from Amazon or your local independent bookstore. During the campaign, one hundred percent of all proceeds will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Make a tax-deductible donation in any amount to LLS. Every dollar helps!
- Take a virtual yoga class with Esmé on April 30th, or attend the virtual Kat Perkins Benefit Concert on May 1st.
- Donate live or silent auction items for the (Virtual) Grand Finale Gala on June 20th.
- Contact me if you have other interesting and creative ways to donate to LLS!